Pragiti’s implementation methodology is fast, flexible, comprehensive and yet simple to execute where risks are addressed, quality is never an afterthought and project management is inclusive.
Pragiti believes that the traditional implementation methodology does not work any longer. However, the agile methodology provides a framework that can be leveraged. Additionally, the hybris technology stack works very well with agile. Hence, Pragiti’s proprietary, field-tested and very successful adapted agile methodology for hybris implementations.
The Pragiti implementation methodology – which underscores our thought leadership and commitment to hybris – has been designed and fine-tuned to ensure success and ongoing value. The key steps in our methodology are:
- Based on the scope and complexity, conduct a 2-4 week discovery exercise – understand current state, identify functional & non functional requirements and scope, develop the project charter, create the project plan, identify the stakeholders and develop the communication, escalation and review plans
- Customer requirements are developed in conjunction with a review of customer needs analysis, existing site inventory and competitive best practices
- Deliver a Requirements Matrix and get a sign-off
- Design high-level application architecture and create the solution design.
- Design the hybris components and define fields and attributes
- Map all requirements to the design
- Deliver a Solution Design Document
- Create user stories and identify acceptance criteria
- Lead sprint level planning
- Identify sprint level deliverables and dependencies
- Configure and develop code specifications for sprint user stories
- Conduct reviews
- Conduct unit test and baseline the code
- Define test approach, create the test plan & cases and execute test
- Support user acceptance testing
- Support load testing
- Define deployment plan
- Establish support processes
- Perform data conversion
- Execute deployment plan
- Provide post go live support
To know more about Pragiti’s Implementation services, click here.